Classic Moscow Mule Recipe
Classic Moscow Mule Recipe - Geraldabreu.info. A super fun and easy Moscow Mule Recipe made using just 3 simple ingredients. I've got all the tips you need for making this classic and refreshing cocktail plus all the popular variations that you don't want to miss out on too! How to make a classic Moscow Mule using 3 simple ingredients. Don't forget to check out my step by step photos, tips and other cocktail varations above!
|Classic Moscow Mule Recipe|
- ▢2 oz vodka
- ▢1 oz fresh lime juice
- ▢4 oz ginger beer
- ▢Garnish with lime wedges
- Juice the lime and cut extra for garnish.
- Fill a Moscow mule mug or glass with ice then add the lime juice, vodka and ginger beer.
- Stir and top with lime wedges.
- Always use fresh lime juice as your cocktail won't taste nice at all with the bottled stuff.
- Good quality vodka and ginger beer make a big difference, I recommend using Fever Tree ginger beer for best flavor.
- The Moscow Mule mugs are super easy to find online and can be fairly inexpensive especially if you keep an eye out for sales. Don't worry if you don't have them though, this cocktail will taste just as good in a glass.
- For an extra firey ginger kick, you can muddle in some fresh ginger too. To Muddle - cut 3 thumb-sized slices of ginger (peeled) and bash or bruise them in your mug or cocktail shaker to release the juices before adding your ice and other ingredients.
- Just like the fresh ginger, you can muddle in different fruits and herbs such as berries, apples, watermelon, and mint. It's a great way to experiment with seasonal flavors.
- Candied ginger is easy to find in supermarkets and makes a fun garnish with the fresh limes. Classic Moscow Mule Recipe
Calories: 177kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Sodium: 9mg | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin C: 9mg | Iron: 1mg