The Best Sugar Cookie Recipe That You Should Try To Make
The Best Sugar Cookie Recipe That You Should Try To Make - Geraldabreu.info. This classic cut-out gingerbread cookie recipe is easy to make, perfect for decorating, and always so delicious. This SUGAR COOKIE RECIPE does not need chilling, holds its shape, and doesn’t spread, perfect for any shape cookie cutter. It rolls out easily, can be baked days ahead and cookies can even be frozen before icing. These cookies are great all year long, you don’t have to wait until December to make Christmas Cookies with this recipe, but it’s also a perfect time for them too!
|The Best Sugar Cookie Recipe That You Should Try To Make|
- 1 cup salted butter
- 1 ½ cups powdered sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract or vanilla bean paste
- 2¾-3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 400°
- In the large bowl with a mixer, cream together butter and powdered sugar.
- Mix in egg and vanilla.
- Blend in flour, baking powder, and salt. (only add the additional ¼ cup flour if needed, the dough should be supple and soft not dry)
- Mix until the dough forms a ball.
- Roll out on a floured surface and cut with a cookie cutter,
- Bake at 400° for 7-9 minutes, until cookies are golden but tops are not browned yet.
- Cool completely before icing. The Best Sugar Cookie Recipe That You Should Try To Make.